Developer Mode for Windows Phone 8.1.How to register your phone for development for Windows Phone 8
Registering your phone
To register a phone, use the Windows Phone Developer Registration tool. This is a stand-alone tool that’s installed as part of the Windows Phone SDK.
To register your phone by using the Windows Phone Developer Registration Tool
- Turn on your phone and unlock the phone screen.
- On your phone, ensure that the date and time are correct.
- Connect your phone to your computer by using the USB cable that came with your phone.
- Then Search (Windows Phone Developer Registration 8.1).
- Under Windows Phone SDK, click windows phone Developer Registration 8.1. The app starts, as shown in the following image
- Verify that the status message displays Identified windows phone 8 device. Click the register button to unlock the phone. If your phone is already registered, the Status message indicates this and you see an Unregister button.
- Click register.
- In the sign In dialog box for your Microsoft account (formerly known as a Windows Live ID), enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account Click Sign In.If you’re a registered developer, be sure to use the Microsoft account associated with your developer account.
After your phone is successfully registered, the status message displays congratulations! You have successfully unlocked your Windows Phone.
Your phone is now registered. You can now deploy(install) apps to the window phone 8.1.
Developer Mode for Windows10 mobile.
Enable your Windows 10 devices
You can enable a device for development, or just for sideloading.
How To enable Developer Mode on window10 mobile.
Step1:- On your device that you want to enable, go to Settings. Choose Update & security, then choose For developers